If there’s one time when people take hundreds of photos, it’s during the holidays. It’s a time that’s spent with family and friends and there are so many memories to capture, but what can you do with your holiday snaps once it’s all over?
Ideas for what to do with your photos after the holidays
- Turn them into magnets. What better way to remember a fun moment during the holidays than by seeing it on your refrigerator every morning. Magnets also make for fun, inexpensive gifts for your loved ones.
- Add them to a digital frame. Why choose to print one or two of your favorite holiday photos when you can loop through all of them using a digital photo frame. Another option is to create a slideshow of your holiday photos that you can use as a screensaver on your computer or even your television.
- Create a calendar. Pick 12 of your favorite holiday photos so that you can look back on a new memory each month. Calendars also make great gifts for family members.
- Get creative with your prints. Instead of printing your photos out in the usual sizes, why not print them out as Polaroid-sized photos or Instagram strips, which you can hang from clips along a custom wire photo display.
- Add them to custom coasters. Another great way to display a few of your fun holiday snaps is to print them on coasters. This is a great alternative to printing the photos for frames and you can still have them all over your home too.
- Print a photo book. Instead of printing each of your photos individually, why not turn your holiday photos into a fun photo book. It’s so easy to take multiple photos using our digital cameras and smart phones but we often forget to print our photos at all. There are a number of great websites and services available that make it super easy to create a photo book that will be delivered directly to your door.
With so many fun and creative ways to display and enjoy your holiday photos, there’s no longer any excuse for them to sit in a folder on your computer.