Life is a vapor, dear friends. With each passing day, we are working and scrambling to create meaningful experiences that our family will remember. However, the reality of life is this… time passes so quickly that most of us just can’t keep up. Would you preserve this time in life if you could? Hit the proverbial pause button? I know I would. As a photographer, it’s my job to capture memories and milestones. It’s an honor to document the emotion and joy that comes with each stage of life.
But, also? I see things…
As I’m culling and editing photos by the thousands, I see laugh lines; authentic smiles; a loving gaze; and, tears of pride and joy. I see the small moments captured in time and I want that for you, too. I see things that are precious, timeless, and things you don’t want to miss.
If you’ve been putting off a lifestyle photo session for any reason, let me tell you why you need to jump on board and get it scheduled today.
- Lifestyle photo sessions are different. Gone are the days of standing in front of a photographer waiting for the cue to smile. We dig in. I want to capture you in conversation. It’s my job and privilege to document how you interact with friends and family. And, in doing that, I will make you as comfortable as possible during your session. Your job is simply to be you. I will be flexible, forthcoming and there for you as we work together to document your legacy and tell your story. No forced smiles in front of my lens. Not now, not ever.
- Photos are your legacy. That’s right, you don’t need words to tell a story. Photos do an amazing job of illustrating a setting; a moment in time; and the emotion that accompanies it all. Some day when your family looks back at the photos you took the time to get, their hearts will smile. Moments and faces otherwise indescribable, will be there like a treasure before their eyes and bound to their hearts.
- Once time is gone, it’s gone forever.As I mentioned, above, life is truly a vapor. Our children will only be newborns once. They will only be two, once. We can’t stop time, but we can look back with fond memories. We can thumb through photographs or study a canvas… and engage with what once was. It’s a beautiful thing to be able to look back and smile.
And, if you want to know how a lifestyle session breaks down, I’ll tell you.
- I do my best to get to know clients ahead of time with a little Q&A.
- If you’re having an in-home lifestyle session, I’ll have a detailed prep guide waiting so you feel100% confident and ready during our time together.
- Family and mommy & me sessions are 1.5-2 hours. Newborn session length is determined by thebaby. Many sessions are 2-3 hours (including outfit changes, diaper changes and feedings).
Are you ready to preserve time with me? Call or message me for more information. I would love to tell you more about how a lifestyle session with me will change your life.